[c-nsp] Rosen-Draft MVPN over BVI 4.2.3

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Apr 16 15:13:34 EDT 2014

I tried to make this work in my network back in mid-2012... I think I was on
4.1.2 at the time....

I worked with the Cisco TAC IOS XR Team and found this note from an old
email from back then.... you might need to validate this old note that I got
from tac.

Note: TAC determined that bvi isn't supported in mdt , should be in 4.3.1 is
target for bvi mvpn support...

4.2.2 (probably skipped)
4.2.3 (9/2012)
4.3.0 (12/2012)