[c-nsp] restrict authentication configuration for certain auth levels

David George davidg at oztix.com.au
Thu Apr 24 00:27:23 EDT 2014

thanks Javier - yes, I have done this on tacacs+ and that is working quite well, I was after a way to do this to prevent some contractors from being able to escalate their own rights while the tacacs+ server was unavailable and the devices have fallen over to local auth.

it's not a big deal, was more a curiosity point than anything.

David George
System Administrator

P: +61 7 3503 6806 (ext 500)
A: PO Box 476, Annerley Q 4103 Australia
W: oztix.com.au | nztix.co.nz | heatseeker.com.au

This email and attachments are intended for the named address(es) only and may contain information which is confidential and (or) legally privileged. Any legal privilege is not waived because this email has been sent to you by mistake. If you receive this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of this email is prohibited. Ticket Solutions Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by this email or its attachments due to viruses, interference or unauthorised usage. Any arrangement, proposal, contract or agreement referred to in this email is subject to Ticket Solutions' internal sign-off procedures, including CEO approval.