[c-nsp] CPU SPAN on Sup2T / IOS 15?

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Thu Apr 24 02:26:10 EDT 2014

On Tue, 2014-04-22 at 08:58 -0400, Pete Lumbis wrote:
> You could rely on netdr to capture packets and tie it to an EEM script
> to stop a circular capture when the problem happens.

Netdr, of course, thanks. :-)

It turns out our VMware guys have started turning on "Network Health
Check" which sends out ethertype 0x8922 frames on every VLAN at the same
time and quite often. I'm not certain this is the reason, but it does
trigger storm-control often. Now we just wait for the next occurence.

--
Peter