[c-nsp] ME3600 config help, Q in Q

james edwards lists.james.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:17:11 EDT 2014

I am trying to configure an interface on a ME3600 to accept Q in Q
from a provider. The p-vlan the provider is using is 1048 and they are
carrying customer vlans (c-vlan) 1058-1098, one from each site. I'm
new to the 3600 and have not done Q in Q on it yet. I've worked up
this much of the config but it does not seem right. Can anyone give me
some pointers or links to help me along ? I've only got one customer
site configed, there will be 14.

!
vlan 1048
 name WINDSTREAM
!
vlan 1058
 name WINDSTREAM-HOBBS
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/6
 description Windstream VLS IP.LVXX.xxxxxx..WCI.001
 port-type nni
 switchport trunk allowed vlan none
 switchport mode trunk
 service instance 10 ethernet