[c-nsp] Limitation on Cisco catalyst 3550 ?

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Sun Aug 17 02:43:02 EDT 2014

In terms of packet/sec you can either use storm control or, if I remember correctly, 3550 also had an option to do service-policy MQC construct that policed not to bits/s but pps.

In terms of flow - no, there's no microflow engine like in the 6500. The closest you can achieve is to limit number of TCP SYNs per second using MQC and ACL. This will be however generic construct, as not all sessions are TCP and it won't give you control over the number of sessions.

--
./