[c-nsp] Galvanic isolation for Ethernet?

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Tue Aug 19 11:26:03 EDT 2014

What about powering your cameras and such with POE so you don’t have different grounds via the power cable at the camera end and at the building end.  This way you provide power from the remote source and have everything on a more common basis.

Even though your camera might not have a specific ground strap connector certainly ground is happening with in the power source.