[c-nsp] cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 141, Issue 39

Bill Foster william.foster at doit.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 21 08:56:42 EDT 2014

We are currently running 4.3.4 and are looking at upgrading to the 5.x.x train.  FWIW, our local SE recommended against 5.1.2 and waiting for 5.1.3
mainly because of the bug fixes and how they relate to what we do here.  Supposedly 5.1.3 is due out in the next couple of weeks if you're not in a
rush to deploy into production.

Message: 4