[c-nsp] Experience on ASR9k XR 5.1.2

Jared Mauch jared at puck.Nether.net
Thu Aug 21 09:08:50 EDT 2014

There are many reasons to wait until 5.1.3 if you are on 4.3.4.

5.1.3 has numerous fixes we have been working with cisco to fix, including
some really basic ones like:

CSCuo25887
CSCuo93835
CSCuo70584 (vty crashes)
CSCum12533

	Either way, 5.1.3 is coming out very soon, you should wait for it and
it may be the best release for 9000V as well if you use those.

	- Jared