[c-nsp] Old Cisco VXR

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Wed Aug 27 10:12:15 EDT 2014

If you have the old 25 pin mod tap that comes with the console cables you can use that which converts you to RJ45 and then you can use your normal 9 pin on the other end.  Else you need a regular null modem type cable which are readily available.  As someone else mentioned, if you’re using a G1 or G2 there should be an RJ45 console port as well.