[c-nsp] VZW 4G LTE Interface Card

Gustav UHLANDER gustav.ulander at steria.se
Wed Dec 10 05:25:00 EST 2014

Hello
We have a number of those connected and in use.
We use the EHWIC-4G-LTE-G version of it.
The only complaint we have is that the connection sometimes suffer from packetloss and a reboot is required to clear it up.
Although we haven't done any more in-depth analysis of it since the nature of the connection has been best effort in nature.

Bästa hälsningar / Best regards,

Gustav Uhlander
Senior Communication & Infrastructure Engineer

Steria AB
Kungsbron 13
Box 169
SE-101 23  Stockholm