[c-nsp] VZW 4G LTE Interface Card

Joshua Riesenweber joshua.riesenweber at outlook.com
Wed Dec 10 06:20:06 EST 2014

Hi Chris,
I have a number of the EHWIC-4G-LTE-G models running, mostly as redundant connections.
I found them to be extremely reliable in terms of no lockups and reconnecting without issue, but after running for a while they seem to slow.  For example, after a few days of running the speed drops about 50%.You restart the interface and it's back up to full speed for a few days again.
*Disclaimer, I haven't actually done any investigation or raised any TAC cases so it may be something easily fixed. As I use the links for failover/redundancy in an emergency, this isn't much of an issue for me.

Cheers,Josh