[c-nsp] ospf mtr

Mohammad Khalil eng_mssk at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 14 02:43:11 EST 2014

Hi all
I was trying to test the MTR on OSPF topology , I made the configurations (the commands are in place) , but when configuring the policy-map type class-routing ipv4 unicast TOPOLOGY_POLICY command i got the error % can't provision policies of type 2 , I guess it's not supported on 7200 but I was wondering why the command is there while it's not supported

BR,
Mohammad