[c-nsp] Cisco ACI - Unsupported/Alternativ transceiver

Danielsen.Peter Christian PED PED at kmd.dk
Mon Dec 15 02:28:32 EST 2014

Hi,

I'm looking it to a project using Cisco ACI, and is curious about if I can use alternative QSFP transceivers between Spine and Leaf, the reason for going down this path is pure cost, the connection between half og the setup will be on QSFP-40G-LR4 optics, due to the distance and cables between the sites,
I know it's possible to use alternative QSFP optics when connecting between Leaf and end node.

Anyone having experience on this

Brg.
-./Peter

Vi g?r opmaerksom p?, at denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolig information. Hvis du ved en fejltagelse modtager e-mailen, beder vi dig venligst informere afsender om fejlen ved at bruge svarfunktionen. Samtidig beder vi dig slette e-mailen i dit system uden at videresende eller kopiere den. Selvom e-mailen og ethvert vedhaeftet bilag efter vores overbevisning er fri for virus og andre fejl, som kan p?virke computeren eller it-systemet, hvori den modtages og laeses, ?bnes den p? modtagerens eget ansvar. Vi p?tager os ikke noget ansvar for tab og skade, som er opst?et i forbindelse med at modtage og bruge e-mailen.

Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender of the mistake by sending a reply, then delete the message from your system without making, distributing or retaining any copies of it. Although we believe that the message and any attachments are free from viruses and other errors that might affect the computer or it-system where it is received and read, the recipient opens the message at his or her own risk. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this message.