[c-nsp] Transparent WAN Encryption

Jeff Orr jorr at communicorr.com
Sun Feb 2 12:24:56 EST 2014

If you are using a private MPLS (I.e. Not over Internet) & have Cisco
CE routers consider GETVPN.

For the reasons you mentioned, we as a customer went this direction.
We needed to ensure our WAN (150 sites/multiple data centers)traveling
across a variety of links/providers including DS1/DS3/Metro-e is
secure.

It has really scaled & worked well. GETVPN is VRF aware & can function
on the PE side as well.

-jeff

Sent from my AT&T iPhone