[c-nsp] Transparent WAN Encryption

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Sun Feb 2 16:13:24 EST 2014

Great ! Here are the links for those interested on this subject:

Thales:

http://www.thales-esecurity.com/products-and-services/products-and-services/
network-encryption-appliances/datacryptor-link-and-layer-2-encryption

SafeNet:

http://www.safenet-inc.com/data-protection/network-encryption/

And here’s another one I received offline:

Engage:

http://www.engageinc.com/Products2/BlackDoor.htm

Now I’m trying to find if someone already made a comparison of the available
options on the market.

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (RS/SP)
 <mailto:amsoares at netcabo.pt> amsoares at netcabo.pt