[c-nsp] Transparent WAN Encryption

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Sun Feb 2 16:10:08 EST 2014

I'm looking for the simplest way to do it. Most customers have L2
connections between Data Centers. The edge device controlled by the customer
is a Layer 2 Switch. The mechanisms like IPSec, GETVPN, FlexVPN, an so on,
need a router in the edge. This implies modification of the customer's
topologies. L2 encryption seems the perfect solution and it seems there are
several options on the market.

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (RS/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt