[c-nsp] uBR7246VXR - etherchannel outbound load balancing ?

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Feb 5 16:20:31 EST 2014

Thanks.....Yeah, I think I might try that if I really need to do something
about that outbound LB.  At the moment, it's the inbound (download) traffic
of course that is the heaviest and that LB is based on the upstream device,
my asr9k, which is performing LB fine across those 2 gige's

Thanks again folks

Aaron