[c-nsp] MPLS TE conver from IOS to IOS-XR

Pavel Stefanov pavel.stefanov at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 10:48:03 EST 2014

One more point worth mentioning is that you need "ipv4 unnumbered mpls
traffic-eng Loopback0" in global config mode on IOS XR to get the
auto-mesh TE tunnels signalled. Otherwise, you see "Reason for the
tunnel being down: No IP source address is configured" in show mpls
traffic-eng tunnels.

It took me ages to find out how to configure the IP address on the
interface as the attribute-set does not allow you to specify it. I
would've thought this command would go under the mpls traffic-eng
hierarchy or as part of the attribute-set...

Pavel