[c-nsp] replace Huawei HG863 GPON terminal with Cisco gear

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 02:50:17 EST 2014

Tarko,

thank you for this information! I totally overlooked OMCI. So I guess this
Huawei GPON ONT in SFP form-factor will be something like RAD MIRICi-155(
http://www.radproductsonline.com/support/cs11c01/radcnt/mediaserver/18805_MIRICI-155.pdf)
which supports management over web-interface(or maybe even CLI is
available) and one could change the serial-number of this ONT? Is the 16
hex characters some sort of industry-standard or is this vendor-specific as
well?

regards,
Martin