[c-nsp] DHCPv6

Jeyamurali Sivapathasundaram sjeyamurali at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 17:18:47 EST 2014

RA is enabled by default unless you configure
IPV6 ND RA suppress

Jey S.
Network Engineer
CCIE #41608

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 Jan 2014, at 22:13, M K <gunner_200 at live.com> wrote:

 Hi
Yes , It's clear for me now , can you provide how to set the managed bit in
the RA messages?
I have configured the below
R1
int f1/0
ipv6 nd other-config-flag

And from R2 (the client) I can see that I can get the DNS and domain name
configured in the DHCP pool

R2#sh ipv6 dhcp interface fastEthernet 1/0
FastEthernet1/0 is in client mode
  State is IDLE