[c-nsp] 7200VXR to ASR migration advice/guidance

John Elliot johnelliot67 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:17:50 EST 2014

> > Hi Mark - But that would only allow for a single policy?
> > Or am I misunderstanding what  you are saying?
>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-
> xml/ios/qos_mqc/configuration/xe-3s/asr1000/qos-eth-
> int.html#GUID-131ABC65-7A0A-4909-AFEC-6C65EB777A6E

Ahh - I see what you are saying now....yes, when I first received an ASR and couldnt apply qos to the portchan subints I opened a TAC case, and that was there "work-around"...i.e as you have suggested/linked to, class class-default fragment entire-policy....TAC also stated that qos on subints *would* be supported in the next release of XE (This was over 18months ago), so I never implemented there suggestion....decided to wait...lol, and  5 or so XE releases later, Im still waiting :)