[c-nsp] 7200VXR to ASR migration advice/guidance

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 12:30:35 EST 2014

Outside of the QoS things other have mentioned is to keep in mind that
ASR1k monitoring is different. Now forwarding is done on the QFP and so
high utilization won't be reflected in "show proc cpu". Also be aware that
"show proc cpu" is showing the IOSd process information, not total platform
CPU (although most of the time this should be the only processes that
matter).

-Pete