[c-nsp] ME3600 autoroute & 10G EFP issues

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Wed Jan 15 00:41:44 EST 2014

On 15/01/2014 4:33 PM, Mark Tinka wrote:
> I can't recall for which platform, but I think there are
> some restrictions with running MPLS and/or MPLS-TE on an
> SVI.

Prior to 15.3(1)S it wasn't supported on the ME3600/ME3800, although it
largely worked (from what I recall).  Official support for this was
added in 15.3(1)S:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/software/release/15.3_1_S/release/notes/ol28239.html#wp952856

VPLS over MPLS SVI uplink, EVC Xconnect with MPLS SVI uplink (Switchport
or EVC), SVI L3VPN over SVI uplink - MPLS IP on SVI Support—This feature
supports the qualification of SVI as an MPLS uplink. For details about
using this feature, see:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/software/release/15.3_1_S/configuration/guide/swmpls.html

-----

I'm guessing that's what you were thinking of.

Reuben