[c-nsp] Re ASR9000 Multicast over P2MP TE tunnels

Cydon Satyr cydonsatyr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 04:42:29 EDT 2014

Thanks.

Yeah mLDP is nicer for mvpn.
We're playing/experimenting with P2MP tunnels for IPTV and with FRR
protection.

So, what I'm trying to do is map "global" multicast traffic to P2MP, not
vrf traffic.

I'm not seeing anything going trough.
I wanted to check if anyone has configured this before in case I indeed
missed some commands.

Regards