[c-nsp] putty SSH errors on IOS-XR 5.1.1

Andy Ellsworth andy at dar.net
Wed Jul 23 09:45:19 EDT 2014

My kneejerk reaction was that this was the usual rekeying problem, but
Google suggests it's related to something else.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12134596/xr-511-and-putty

   Change the following session parameter from the default of 'Auto' to
'On'.
   Connection...SSH...Bugs...'Chokes on PuTTYs SSH2 winadj request'

HTH.