[c-nsp] Cisco 7600 and 'show mfib' commands

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 21:50:07 EDT 2014

Hi John,

Yes, mfib = multicast FIB.

Are the boxes in question running multicast ?  (hint: "show run | i multicast")

What were the previous tickets about (or opened for) ?

I'm not sure why they would be used for anything other than troubleshooting multicast traffic, it could be specific to a linecard if that was the problem encountered.

regards,
Tony.