[c-nsp] Cisco mem issue

Sigurbjörn Birkir Lárusson sigurbjornl at vodafone.is
Thu Mar 6 12:49:50 EST 2014

I experienced a very high failure rate of SUP720-3BXLs in 7600s when I
update to 12.2(33)SRE (quite some time ago).  At the time I update 12
nodes with 18 supervisors and had 4 separate supervisor failures, at the
time I figured it was just bad luck but after I read about this issue I
started wondering whether it could have been related.

Kind regards,
Sibbi