[c-nsp] Event Manager Script

Peter Persson peter.persson at bredband2.se
Sat Mar 8 14:44:46 EST 2014

Hey,

Havnt been reading this, but this is my config on a 4g Cisco 819.

event manager applet DIALER
 event syslog pattern "Cellular0 modem is now DOWN"
 action 1.0 cli command "enable"
 action 1.1 cli command "clear dialer"
 action 1.2 cli command "ping <other side of linknet> repeat 20"
 action 1.6 syslog msg "DIALER EEM"
event manager applet 3G-DOWN
 event track 2 state down
 action 1.0 syslog priority informational msg "3G is down"
event manager applet ROUTE-DOWN
 event track 1 state down
 action 1.0 syslog priority informational msg "Tracked default route is
down"
event manager applet LOST-WAN-CONNECTIVITY-TRYING-WITH-RELOAD
 event track 3 state down
 action 1.0 reload

/Peter