[c-nsp] shaper in policy-map is not taken into account

Velimir Filipov vfilipov at evolink.com
Fri Mar 14 02:24:26 EDT 2014

Hello,

When  the queues are full packet drop still occurs.

So I suggest that there was a peak traffic at some point during that 30 sec period, which filled up the queue and resulted in dropped packets.

You can increase the queue size or the conform interval to achieve lower drop rates for peak traffic, but might result in longer delays.

Good luck.

--
Best regards,
Velimir Filipov