[c-nsp] Double NAT on IOS help or Destination NAT?

Daniel Dib daniel.dib at reaper.nu
Sat Mar 15 02:21:01 EDT 2014

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
From: Herro91
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 10:14 PM
To: Cisco-nsp
Subject: [c-nsp] Double NAT on IOS help or Destination NAT?

Hi All,

I need a little help figuring out the right config for NAT - I think I need
Double NAT on IOS, but not sure.

Here is the situation:

1) I need to nat an outside host address (not directly connected to my
router) to an internal address on the router.

2) I need that natted internal address from step 1 to be routed to a host
that will only respond to devices on the same subnet

3) I need the reverse reply traffic to be returned.

I wrote a post about pretty much exact that scenario a while back if I
understood you correctly:

http://packetpushers.net/nat-saves-the-day/

Daniel Dib
CCIE #37149