[c-nsp] IOS XR on ASR9001: Some LDP on Interfaces stuck in xmit

Wed Mar 26 09:58:20 EDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 2:49 PM, Dimitris Befas
<dimitris.befas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have ip/tcp connectivity between the IP/tcp endpoints of your LDP sessions ?

I do, fwiw, they speak OSPF just fine.

> You may give it a try telneting between your LDP session IPs and towards tcp 646.

That is not a bad idea. I can not connect:

#telnet <peer interface> 646
Trying <peer interface>...

This does not work for loopback IP, either.

I can connect to another ASR running 4.3.0 from the one running 4.3.0
just fine, though.

I am not 100% sure if I should be able to connect while the connection
is still not established, though. LDP sessions are established via
UDP, after all.

Before you ask, I did try running without an ACL, yes.

Thanks a lot!
Richard