[c-nsp] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Replacing 3750X stack

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Fri May 2 00:43:32 EDT 2014

On 02.05.2014 02:20, CiscoNSP List wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have a 3750X stack (2 switches) doing pure L2 at a small POP (Acting as a "core" switch) - The small buffers are causing a lot of performance issues, so we are looking to upgrade them.

Not sure about your feature requirements, but have you thought about a
Nexus 5500/2200 combo? Alternatively, the 2960X series provides pretty
decent features (with the XR even being able to do a good set of L3)
with up to eight device stacking at a rather competitive pricing
(especially when compared to the modular switches) ...

-gg