[c-nsp] Packet Lost on interface Loopback

vannara vuth vannara1680 at gmail.com
Sat May 3 08:57:38 EDT 2014

Hi,

For transit traffic, I don't see any issue so far. Currently I only see
high packet drop on its IPv4 loopback address. I've tried to ping the both
router's loopback addresses (IPv4 and IPv6), I only see packet drop on IPv4
address. I've also checked traffic flow, I don't see any abnormal traffic
beside our local SNMP and BGP ports active on the interface. I'm going to
reboot the router tomorrow and let see the result.
thanks

Vannara