[c-nsp] Cisco ME3x00 Egress Policie - Denied by Cisco/IOS!

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Mon May 12 15:46:46 EDT 2014

On Monday, May 12, 2014 03:10:15 PM James Bensley wrote:

> Has anyone encountered this and has anyone overcome it?

Are you running the latest code for this platform?

It's been several months since I first tested it, but egress
policing for all queues is a recent feature (Thank God!).

To be honest, during my PoC, I didn't test how many times it
can be applied to interfaces. It'd be nice to hear what you
get back from TAC.

Mark.