[c-nsp] ifIndex-table

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Mon May 19 17:45:06 EDT 2014

Thanks for the feedback. That's a good option. But I will try to move the
file from the old SUP to the new SUP to see what happens. I will update the
list with my findings.

Someone asked the same thing a few years ago:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/nsp/99968

In fact, in a situation where you only have one SUP and it gets faulty, the
procedure I mentioned would be perfect.

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (RS/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt