[c-nsp] MPLS-TE on ME3600

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Fri Nov 14 14:33:56 EST 2014

>From design perspective, you can can have end to end TE tunnels for example for an ELINE service by using LDP over TE tunnel. It would be similar to Unified MPLS solution without simple protection solution. Remote LFA is much simpler.
ODL supports PCEP and it is pretty interesting to use BGP LS for topology discovery and PCEP for tunnel provisioning. We are hoping to replace RSVP TE with Segment Routing TE . SR TE would eliminate the states and complexity of traditional RSVP TE.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager