[c-nsp] ASR920

George Giannousopoulos ggiannou at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 12:39:31 EST 2014

Hi,

I had the same issue while evaluating the box..

Unfortunately the documentation includes many features not currently
supported by the platform.
Personally I didn't find a better doc.

To tell you the truth, I don't expect the documentation to be fixed, unless
a customer complains.
They'll probably include the missing features in an upcoming
release(hopefully soon).

So, actually, it depends on the aspect from which you are looking.
They are not copying documentation from other platforms, they are just
being way ahead writing the documentation for the ASR920 :-)

George