[c-nsp] ASR920

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Sat Nov 22 06:56:15 EST 2014

Hi all,
We've finally taken delivery of our first ASR920 after ordering it more than two months ago (yay!) and I'm trying to configure it using some of the documentation at:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/routers/asr-920-series-aggregation-services-router/products-installation-and-configuration-guides-list.html

What I'm finding is that it is very much like the existing ME3600/3800, which is great for ease and consistency.  However, there are some minor differences and the documentation, in some areas, is just plain wrong.  Even though the link above shows "Cisco ASR 920 Series" next to all the links, the docs appear to be general IOS-XE documentation, which shows a lot of configuration and commands that the ASR920 doesn't support.

Questions - Is anyone else using/evaluating the ASR920?  If so, do you have a link or source for better ASR920-specific docs?

Thanks,
evt