[c-nsp] Customer getting its own AS

redscorpion69 redscorpion69 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:22:54 EDT 2014

Okay. This part is clear:

1) Set up BGP session, without deleting static routes. There are still
prefered and advertised upstream (so our AS is route origin).
2) When BGP is all set up, delete static routes, now customer originated
routes (with his AS) is advertised upstream.
3) This part is a problem because we can't aggregate more assigned prefixes
which are all given to our customer. Their prefix is outside of bigger
aggregation.

This is why I asked, what if upstream providers filter based on AS+prefix.
Could we ask them to accept same prefix from two different origin ASs for a
short time ?

What are your suggestions ?

Regards!