[c-nsp] 3750E with L3 and IPv6

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:11:18 EDT 2014

So I have a 3750E that is providing all L3 for my building and trunks back
from each floor and a couple servers.  Arp table shows about 1k entries.

I'm enabling IPv6 on my campus so need to change the SDM templete to
support IPv6

Does anyone have a suggestion as to which template to use?

Looks like I have Dual v4/v6 default, or routing.  There is also indirect
v4/v6 routing.

How do I know which one to use?

I'm running eigrp but other than that, I'm pretty plain Jane.

Also, is there a better version than another for IPv6?  I'm currently on a
12.2(55)se code but didn't know if moving to the newer 15.0(2) would be a
better option.

Thanks for the input

Scott