[c-nsp] unicast IPv4 packets punted on Cisco 4500

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:11:23 EDT 2014

Martin,

> Lukas,
>
> either I'm doing something wrong, but RSPAN VLAN trick this does not
> work on WS-C4506(SUP WS-X4516-10GE).

why do you insist on this? I thought your problem is already resolved
by disabling mac address learning on the vlan?

remote-span disables mac address learning on a vlan, this is what it
does (and what I said).

Whether or not your hardware loop works in that particular configuration
is an entirely different matter. The only suggestion I can give you is to
triple check that "monitor session 1" is completely removed from the
configuration.

Lukas