[c-nsp] cisco memory bug / propabilities?

James Ventre networking at ventrefamily.com
Fri Oct 31 06:58:00 EDT 2014

I'm very interested in this as well.

I was recently tasked with moving a couple of 6500s with ACE modules, they
both had ACE30s and Sup720-10Gs.  The first 6500 had a bad ACE and a bad
Sup, the second 6500 had a bad Sup.  I'm pretty lucky this was a planned
move, if we had a power issue that rebooted these boxes - I would have had
no connectivity for all downstream devices.

James