[c-nsp] OOB Device for remote DC's

Rich Lewis RLewis at sis.tv
Tue Sep 2 07:31:14 EDT 2014

What about just sticking a WIC-1AM-V2 into a 1921?

That said, we use xDSL with 3/4G backup too.

~~~
Anything below this line is written by the lawyers and appended automatically.

Satellite Information Services Limited. Registered Office: Whitehall Avenue, Kingston, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK10 0AX. Company No. 4243307

The information in this email (which includes any files transmitted with it) is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. Unauthorized recipients are required to maintain confidentiality. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your computer system.