[c-nsp] Tapping a PPPoVPDN and/or PPPoE subscriber session the ASR1000

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Sep 10 00:26:28 EDT 2014

You haven't mentioned what kind of budget you have, but the first and third
options are worth pursuing.  If you don't like what the LI feature set can
do on the ASR then it's really just the SPAN option, but you can use a
product from a vendor like Gigamon to slim the traffic volume down to your
data capture device.

Frank