[c-nsp] Cisco SF302-08 switches

Murat Kaipov mkkaipov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:36:05 EDT 2014

Hello Guys.

Did you have any experience with Cisco Small Business SF300 switches? We
purchased few of them and now I have little trouble. I can't add this
switches to snmp monitoring. For monitoring purposes I use PRTG v13, I try
add snmp mib's published by Cisco on official web site, but they doesn't
work. May one of you know how to add this switches to PRTG or any other snmp
tool. I try to use Paessler MIB Importer v3 but, and I have "::=" expected
error on line 31. I add screenshot to attachment. Can you advise something?

Than you.