[c-nsp] Cisco SF302-08 switches

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Sat Sep 13 12:31:11 EDT 2014

Have you tried the online Cisco forums for the small business switches?
I have used some of the Cisco SG300 (works ok) and the SG200 switches
(total crap). The Cisco support for these products is terrible and the
only support is done in the supportforums.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/5976/small-business-switches

--
Clinton Work
Airdrie, AB