[c-nsp] WLC5700 and Unparalleled scalable wireless solution

Pavel Skovajsa pavel.skovajsa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:00:40 EDT 2014

Well,

I guess they are just trying to say 2 things:
- one 5760-1000 will support 1000 aps, and maybe you can (maybe) peer 72 of
them into one big managed mobility domain
- due to MA/MC split, majority of the traffic does not hairpin through the
5760

You can find much more technical details by searching for the "Converged
Access" on Cisco Live pages.

Cheers,
-pavel skovajsa