[c-nsp] Nightmare for load balancing of L2VPN traffic on CRS (traffic from ME3600)

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Tue Apr 14 10:27:58 EDT 2015

We have been fighting with Cisco for this (L2VPN PW load balancing) for a long time.
Besides a good (which could have been much better) level of support on the ASR9k, it's a shame that all other new equipment doesn't even support FAT or any other good alternative.
PS: As a temporary workaround, we have increased the number of PWs accross the network.

--
Tassos