[c-nsp] EEM Execution Time

Pete Templin petelists at templin.org
Thu Apr 23 14:04:21 EDT 2015

There's a difference between an overall "temper" and a simple pointer
that someone's just not at the right level.

This particular individual brings a lot of completely unresearched
questions to the list...things where they'd be better served by hiring a
consultant, or in some cases where they'd be better served by doing
their own homework (I mean this literally: I've seen this person post a
CCIE R&S lab question verbatim, looking for the entire solution to be
handed to them). Unfortunately, the laziness never seems to end...so
finally one or more of us crack. I consider it fully justified and
welcomed, IMHO.