[c-nsp] erspan - me3600

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Aug 3 09:17:26 EDT 2015

Incase it helps, this isn't a span config per se, but....

If you configure an eline (vpws) configuration on that ten gig interface,
you will probably affectively backhaul all the traffic to wherever you want
it.  Eline/vpws doesn't build mac table and forwards anything and everything
to distant end

(ensure you remove all other service instances during the sniffing backhaul,
I think since default encap probably only grabs what isn't previously
defined in other efp's)

Conf t
Int ten0/1
Switchport mode trunk